Gunnell Landscaping Services has been landscaping Wilmington NC since 1997.
We built this landscaping company with the intent of providing outstanding customer service in a highly professional and dependable manner.
There are plenty of top landscaping companies in Wilmington, but we are more than just your typical “mow, blow and go” landscaper. Our goal is to be the best landscaping company in Wilmington and the surrounding area.
We specialize in one-of-a-kind custom landscape designs from small projects like rock gardens, stone fireplaces, fire pits, water features and stone patios to large projects like drainage systems and retaining walls. We even create intricate custom gardens and decorative ponds designed by our licensed in-house civil engineer and company President, Todd Gunnell.
You name it, we’ll design and build it. Click custom landscape projects for examples from our portfolio of custom landscapes.
We are truly committed to your satisfaction by creating and maintaining a lawn or garden you can enjoy for years to come.
At Gunnell Landscaping Wilmington NC our intent is to be the only landscaper you will ever need. We are small enough to take servicing your residential landscaping needs personally, but we are also big enough to tackle large projects and any commercial landscaping for school, government, church or HOA properties.
Our Landscaping & Lawn Services
- Complimentary Landscape Design Consultation
- Lawn Care Service & Lawn Maintenance
- Lawn Fertilization
- Lawn Aerification, Overseeding and Resodding
- Lawn Treatment for Pest Control & Disease Prevention
- Lawn Sprinkler Maintenance
- Landscape Lighting Design & Installation
- Water Features including Garden Ponds, Waterfalls and Fountains
- Custom Stone Patios
- Expert Garden Landscaping Design and Maintenance
- Retaining Wall Design and Installation
- Hardscaping and Custom Stonework for Patios, Walks & Walkways
- Irrigation System Design, Installation and Repair
- Water Conservation with Moisture Manager
- Drainage Systems Design and Installation by Licensed Civil Engineer
With an eye toward maintaining a greener planet and particularly water conservation, learn how to water your lawn up to 50% less but get better results by checking out the Moisture Manager service we offer.
Although we are primarily a Wilmington Landscaper, we serve the areas in New Hanover, Brunswick and Pender Counties including: Wrightsville Beach, Figure Eight Island, Porter’s Neck, Landfall, Carolina Beach, Kure Beach, Leland and Hampstead.
For the fastest response, please use our contact form to request information or a free consultation. An email will go immediately to our mobile phone in the field.
Our office phone is unmanned during the day, but you may leave voice mail at 910-686-8234.
Here's a great example of a "pondscape" or "waterscape" garden pond feature that does not take a tremendous amount of space to build but really adds Continue Reading …
You can almost hear the water splashing on the rocks of this custom designed and custom built waterfall by Wilmington Landscaper, Gunnell Landscaping. Continue Reading …